Wolfs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfs Clan

Site For Members of Wolfs Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A nice break from the grind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanghy

Sanghy

A nice break from the grind Empty
PostSubject: A nice break from the grind   A nice break from the grind EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:52 am

So I was grinding through the early 60's. I don't mind grind but I don't like it and so I looked around for quests I could mix in with the daily grind. I found this series of quests that starts is in the Forest of the Dead (Rune teritory) at lvl63. Talk to the mysterious wizard and he will give you a quest called "The Hidden Truth", click this link and it wil take yo to a very good walkthrough. I recommend doing that even if it is only to read the dialogue genrated in the quest as there is so much of it. Apparently the series was buggy when Z0rg did it, but now it is bug free and the rewards have been increased a lot.

sanghy
Back to top Go down
Sanghy

Sanghy

A nice break from the grind Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice break from the grind   A nice break from the grind EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:51 am

I should add that it is a good idea to have a few SoE's when you do this, as the quest takes you deep into the forest of the dead and you have to then go to either the Mysterious Wizard who is at the start of the Forest or you need to see a priest in Rune Temple.
Back to top Go down

A nice break from the grind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolfs Clan :: Welcome to Wolfs Clan Site :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: